- Founder of iSapience a business process outsourcing company with primary focus on Website Creation, SEO, Social Media Marketing, Pay Per Click, Ecommerce, Call Centre Services and Legal Services.
- Principal in numerous business ventures in Australia and internationally including business process outsourcing; call centre operations; management consultancy; human resources and recruitment; trading and resource development; online education distribution; wholesale, distribution and logistics; outdoor advertising and gaming.
- Extensive skills and experience in business management; strategic planning and business development, financial management, project management, contracts; business and IT systems, sales and marketing; and human resources.
- Management Consultant encompassing Strategic Reviews, Business Process Outsourcing, Feasibility Studies, Project Management, Sales & Marketing and Human Resource Development.
- More than fifteen years business experience in Australia and the Asia region including the Philippines, China, Indonesia, India, Malaysia and Hong Kong.
- Bachelor of Arts in Management and Graduate Diploma in Law
Director – USA
- Principal of Legal Practice in Los Angeles and Newport Beach, California specializing in Personal Injury, Immigration Law, Business Law, Litigation, Social Security Disability.
- Member of the California State Bar, US since 1993; Member of Superior Court of California and Federal Court of the Southern and Central Districts of The United States; Federal Court of Claims in Washington DC and the Federal Tax Court.
- Former Los Angeles County Deputy District Attorney – Criminal Prosecutor. Previously a member of the LA Workforce Investment Board, Juvenile Justice Taskforce of the State of California and the Los Angeles Country Jailhouse Task Force.
- LLM Degree Masters in Tax Law, Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California. JD, Whittier Law School, Los Angeles, California. BA Political Science, University of Southern California.
- IT professional with over 20 years managerial, supervisory and technical experience. Extensive experience encompassing Project Management, Business Process Analysis and Reengineering, Technical Feasibility Project Evaluation, Applications and Software Development and IT Administration.
- Extensive experience in web design and development encompassing design, programming, creation of quality web content, Search Engine Optimization including using of Google analytics, and setup and maintenance of various Google Adwords.
- Bachelor of Applied Science Computing and Maths and DBA Oracle.
- Principal of MDA LAW. MDA Law is a full service and prominent law firm in Manila providing legal services in International Law, (International Global Arbitration and Mediation), Commercial Law (US & Philippines), Criminal Law (Philippines), Civil Law (Philippines) and Family Law (Philippines); International Law Qualifications: PHD and Masters, Yale University, United States, Member to the New York Bar since 1992.
- Principal Certified Practising Accountant. Extensive experience in Audit, Financial and Corporate Accounting, Taxation and Business Finance. Wide experience in large, medium and small companies across Accounting, Budget & Finance, human resources, administration, finance, IT and Training.
- Bachelor of Accountancy, Certified Practising Accountant, Masters in Business Administration.
- Economics Consultant: Specializing in Institutional Economics, International Micro Economics, Competition, Anti Trust, Impact of Regulations, Taxation and Trade;
- PHD Nottingham, University, Masters Oxford University, England and Macquarie University.
- Principal of Bigtrans Holdings Corporation. Bigtrans is a partner of CC Global Advisers, New York and provides Financial Advisory, Wealth Management, Hedge Funds, Special Purpose Vehicles and Stock Broking services.
- Since 2006, underwritten the listing of private companies on the Philippine Stock Exchange with a total market capitalisation of more than $800 million. Acted as Adviser and/or Management Committee member approving IPO’s on the Philippine Stock Exchange with a total market listing capitalisation of more than $15 billion.
- BA Applied Math and Masters in Business Administration.