Australia: +61 0411 812425
USA: +1 323 6568464
Our Accounting Outsourcing Solutions encompass:
- General Accounting
- Financial & Corporate Accounting
- Business Finance
We deliver our Accounting Outsourcing Solutions tailored to your firm’s requirements and primarily through cloud based accounting applications including Xero, Quikbooks and MYOB.
Where necessary, we can also provide advise on how to improve the overall financial health of your company.
Our Principals are all CPA qualified with Bachelor and Masters Degree from prominent Universities. They have extensive experience in all areas of accounting and have delivered accounting services to local and multi-national companies.
HOW OUR ACCOUNTING OUTSOURCING WORKS
We provide whole of company accounting support; functional accounting support and/or on a per project basis. Below are some examples of the services we can provide to your firm.
1. Whole of Company Accounting Support
If your company is already using a cloud based accounting software to totally manage your accounts including using your accounting software as a CRM, we can provide the following services to your company:
- Invoice generation
- Tracking accounts receivables
- Generating accounts receivable reports
- Tracking accounts payable
- Trial balances and P&L accounts
- General ledger maintenance
- Payroll processing
If your company is using separate systems for managing accounts for example, a combination of a manual system and a local server accounting software or just a manual system, we can provide the following services to your company:
- Transfer of data from a local server onto a cloud based accounting system.
- Process and input documents into the new system. Client must provide this in electronic form.
- Manage client accounts including the services listed above.
2. Functional Accounting Support
a. Accounts Receivable
We can provide functional accounting support to help your company to be more efficient in issuing bulk accounts receivables to make sure you get paid in time.
For example, you maybe generating a huge number of client invoices every month and whereby seventy per cent of the total number of invoices are generated in the first week of the month and thirty per cent of invoices are generated in the middle of the month. These invoices will then have to be sent, followed up where necessary and the accounts managed to ensure that the invoices are paid on time.
In this regard, we can provide the following services to your firm:
- generate the client invoices on the first day of every month;
- generate the client invoices on fifteenth of every month;
- make sure the client invoices are sent to the customers either by email or fax;
- follow-up of the client invoices are conducted which may include follow up calls, email or fax;
- track the company’s receivables; and
- provide you a monthly accounts receivables report.
b. Accounts Payable
If your firm has a large number of suppliers and has to pay a lot of invoices, we can provide accounts payable services to make sure that payments are processed efficiently, cost effectively and within your nominated payment cycle.
We can provide the following services:
- process the payments based on the pre-requisite transaction documents and the company’s payment cycle;
- approve the payment or query it if the pre-requisite transaction documents are incomplete;
- refer the payments to the relevant personnel;
- track the company’s payables; and
- provide you a monthly accounts payable report.
We can also provide a consolidated accounts report at the end of every month to make sure that you stay abreast of your firm’s financial health.
c. Per Project Basis
We can provide our services on a per project basis depending on the specific accounting needs that your company has at any point in time.
For example, we had a recent case where a law firm contracted us to conduct an audit of their client’s financial accounts. In this particular case, one of the partners of the company is suing his business partner for misusing the company funds.
We were retained to conduct a financial audit of the company accounts. The law firm provided us with the financial records. Based on the instructions of the client, we analysed the financial records of the company and produced an independent financial report.
Please go to our FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS page for more information about our business process outsourcing solutions, costs, staffing and payment methods.
We are more than happy to have a confidential discussion with you on how we can meet your firm’s accounting needs.
CALL US NOW for an immediate discussion or send us a message on the ENQUIRY FORM below and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Let’s chat. Drop us a line and we will get back to you promptly.